Monday, November 26, 2012

Feeling Festive

Well I have finally succumbed to one of the many bugs that have been flying around at work and am off today with a fever, aches and chills.  I suppose it was bound to happen sooner or later, but it had sure better pass quickly...I don't have time to be sick!  The only good thing about being home today is that I get to lie on the couch and enjoy my Christmas decorations.  I got everything but the tree put up yesterday (which is probably why I'm sick today...I kinda over-did it!  Anyhow, it is certainly looking festive and feeling much more like Christmas in our house.  To celebrate the upcoming season I have a simple holiday card for you...

Simple Christmas card featuring the Christmas Lodge stamp set.
To start, I stamped the tree using Sahara Sand ink and then die cut it out using my Labels Collection Framelits.  I sponged the edges of the label and then stamped the sentiment in Versamark and heat-embossed using pewter embossing powder.  The DSP is from the Festival of Prints pack...by the way if you like that DSP format, you're going to LOVE what's coming in the Spring Catalogue!  I added a bit of Always Artichoke seam binding ribbon for texture. Simple, quick yet oh, so traditional.

On another note, just a reminder to RSVP for my Customer Appreciation Holiday Open House coming up this Saturday, December 1st from 2-5 pm.  Drop by for an hour or so to enjoy some festive fun and allow me to thank you for your support of my business this past year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...