Wednesday, October 31, 2012

More Snow Swirled Elegance...for Halloween!?

Before I get to today's project I have to tell you about the Digital Scrapbooking promotion that is happening right now!  Did you know you can access three FREE digital downloads through my online store?  Just click SHOP NOW and then select Free Digital Downloads to get yours today.  Not only that, every digital kit is on sale for 50% OFF!!  Yes, you read that right!  Click the Digital Scrapbooking button to the right of this post and check out the fabulous kits available at a great price!

Now for a non-digital project!  I know today is Halloween, but I couldn't resist showing you another Christmas card to get you in the festive spirit.  Tomorrow is November and it is time to get cracking on those Christmas projects!!  This card is another one I created for my Snow Swirled Kit-to-Go.  Have a look:

Holiday card featuring the Snow Swirled stamp set.
I really love the way the new Lacy Brocade embossing folder works with the tree image.  It really gives a tried and true stamp new life.  As I mentioned above, this card is part of my new Snow Swirled Kit-to-go.  The kit features the Snow Swirled stamp set, Soft Suede and Crumb Cake ink pads and all the materials to make 12 cards.  there are also options to purchase the materials without the stamps and ink for those who already own them.  Check out the details on my Kits-to-Go tab at the top of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...