Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Christmas Blessings

Sometimes you see a card someone has made and you just have to recreate it.  That was the CASE (pardon the pun) when I saw this beautiful card I've added to my offerings at my Christmas Card Buffet this coming weekend:

Elegant Holiday card featuring the Christmas Blessings stamp set.
Pretty, no?  The original card didn't include the pierced border around the focal image, but I am so in love with my piercing packs that I couldn't resist adding that little detail.  I also used my new gold Stampin' Dazzle marker to add a bit of shimmer to the centres of the poinsettias, though it doesn't show up especially well in the photo.  I really love this stamp set, as it includes both beautiful images and sentiments, making it a great choice to create plenty of projects this season.  I can't wait to play with it some more!

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy you enjoyed my card enough to case it! The original I did for SUDSOL Convention swap is here:
    http://inkspiredtreasures.com/cards/christmas-blessings-2/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...