Sunday, September 30, 2012

Late Again!

Once again, I find myself playing catch-up after a very busy week!  I am a day late showing you this month's bonus project from Craft Project Central.  Check it out:

Treasure Chest Gift Box and Card designed by Amanda Corbett
Isn't that something?!?  Amanda never ceases to amaze me with her create talent!  I can just imagine creating this special project for a little boy's pirate-themed birthday party or a little girl's princess event.  The gift box is plenty big (5" x 8") to hold wonderful treasures for someone special.  To access the tutorial for this project, head over to Craft Project Central and learn all about bonus projects.  Then be sure to stop by Amanda's blog to let her know just how talented you think she is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...