Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Team Congrats

Last month two members of my Tri-City Stampers team achieved promotions!  We honoured them at our team meeting last night and today I want to share the cards I made for them.  Have a look...

Congratulations card featuring the Button, Button stamp set with sentiment from Curly Cute.

Congratulations card featuring the Workshop Words (retired) stamp set.
The first card is for one of my team members who is a hobby demonstrator and just loves Stampin' Up, but who is also a wonderful seamstress and retired Family Studies teacher.  I know she likes the Button, Button stamp set, so I used it, along with each of the new In-Colours, to create her card.  I added a bit of scoring detail to the sentiment panel with my Simply Scored Scoring Tool and some texture to the background with my Square Lattice TIEF.  The second card is for a gal who is working hard to build her business and uses a bunch of retired product, as well as some brand new ones!  The background is embossed with the Chevron TIEF, which is new to the catalogue this year.  The DSP is from the Snow Festival pack from the new Holiday Catty.  The large and medium star punches are retired, but the small and extra-small stars are from the Holiday Collection Framelits and Merry Minis punch packs respectively.  The sentiment is from a set called Workshop Words that we received at Convention last year.  The colour scheme is Gumball Green, Melon Mambo and Whisper White...though the colour in the photo is a bit off.  My wonderful photography skills strike again! 
In addition to these cards, my team members also receive product rewards when they reach various milestones.  I want them to feel as special and appreciated as they are!  For more information about joining my team of wonderful stampers, click HERE.  I'd love to chat with you about all the wonderful benefits of the Stampin' Up opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...