Saturday, August 25, 2012

Step it Up

Today I want to show you a card that I based on one I showed you last week.  I needed thank you cards to send to the ladies who participated in my recent swap so I took the basic design of this card and stepped it up a little.

Fall Thank You card featuring the Friendship Preserves and Wonderfall stamp sets
Doesn't the change in the colour of the card base just take this to a whole new level??  I also love the added texture of the stamped leaves in the background.  This card is the perfect example of what happens when you play with your designs.  Don't be afraid to experiment with colour and texture...you may surprise yourself with the result!

Today I'll be heading home from the cottage and coming to grips with the reality that summer is nearly over.  *sigh*  The good news is that I've taken some stamping supplies with me and should have some fun projects to show you this week...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...