Thursday, August 2, 2012

Let's not get ahead of ourselves...

While it has been great fun previewing all of the Christmas crafting options  in the Holiday catty with you during my Twelve Days of Christmas (in July!) series, I want to make sure  we don't get too far ahead of ourselves and forget about my favourite season of all:  FALL!  While Fall means back to school (and back to work for me!) it also means colourful leaves, crisp air and fresh apples.  I love fall colours and actually got married in the fall just so I could take advantage of the beautiful backdrop Nature provides.  Today I have a project that features some of the wonderful new Fall-themed products from the Holiday Catty...check it out:

Simple Fall thank you card featuring the Friendship Preserves stamp set and Orchard Harvest DSP
This is a card I literally whipped up in 10 minutes.  It took no time at all, thanks to the wonderful new products I used.  The leaves were die-cut using the new Autumn Accents die, the background was embossed using the new Woodgrain TIEF and Early Espresso Core'dinations CS, and the focal image was stamped and die-cut using the Friendship Preserves bundle.  Talk about quick and easy!  All of these fantastic new products are now available in the Holiday Catalogue...some are even discounted when you purchase as a bundle!  The Friendship Preserves bundle includes the stamp set and the new Window Frames Collection Framelits at 15% off the individual price!  Gotta love that!  If you still don't have a copy of the Holiday Catalogue, send me a quick email and I'll get one out to you absolutely free!

1 comment:

  1. This card is totally awesome!! Love how you used all these new tools and products!! Love it!! I will be featuring this card on My Crafty Picks #72 with a link back to your blog on 8-5-12. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge to display on your blog for being featured!!

    If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.
    Have a great day!!

    Tiffany Bauer
    http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...