Sunday, August 26, 2012

I'm Back!

Well, I've returned from my week away and I have to say I'm happy to be home.  There's something about sleeping in one's own bed that just makes home the best place there is!  My son and I had a great week with Grammy and Grampy...he got spoiled rotten and I got some time to myself.  Good thing, because I came down with yet another summer cold and spent the week recuperating...just in time to go back to work next week!!  I was feeling so crummy I did almost no stamping while I was away...just slept, read and generally vegged out.  Never fear, though!  I have a terrific project to show you today from Kim Score over at Craft Project Central.  Check this out:

Fancy Gift Box and Card designed by Kim Score.
Isn't that the coolest box?!?  It is sure to impress!  The box is big enough to hold lots of little treats or small gifts.  Change up the papers for any occasion or add a handle to the sides to make a special basket!  The accompanying card coordinates purrrrfectly!!  To access the tutorial for this project and NINE others simply head over to Craft Project Central and subscribe to August...it's only $10!  Then stop by Kim's blog and tell her what a genius she is!  
Today I have some quality stamping time set aside, so I'll have something new for you tomorrow...in the meantime, have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...