Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Thank me Baby One More Time

Ok...today I want to show you the second set of baby thank you's for my Baby-Thank-You-Bonanza coming up this Thursday.  These ones are for the one gal who knows that she is having a little girl.  They are a bit more feminine, but not too frilly.  This mom is not a ruffles and lace kinda gal.  Have a look:

Another baby thank you card featuring the Baby Boutique stamp set with sentiment from Lovely Little Labels

Same layout, different theme with images from the retired Fox and Friends set and sentiment from Tiny Tags.

So, you'll notice both cards use essentially the same layout.  I kept the horizontal orientation because I find it easier to write in horizontal cards...anybody else find that?  Maybe I'm just weird!  Anyhow, the first card is a bit softer with a colour palette of  Crumb Cake and Pink Pirouette on the Whisper White card base.  The second is a bit bolder with Chocolate Chip and Pretty in Pink.  I think both will go together fairly quickly, though the first is certainly simpler.  We'll see what my mom-to-be thinks!  Tonight I'll be cutting up a storm as I prep for 80 cards!!  Thank goodness I'll be in the coolness of my basement...today is to be another scorcher!  Heat, humidity and teenagers do not mix...trust me on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...