Monday, April 9, 2012

More Smooches

In case you haven't figured it out by now, I am in LOVE with the new Summer Smooches DSP!  The colours are fabulous and the small-scale patterns are perfect for cardmaking and scrapbooking alike!  I am especially enjoying all of the single coloured patterns it offers...check out today's projects:

Cute little gift ensemble featuring Summer Smooches DSP and the Bright Blossoms stamp set.  Sentiment is from Fabulous Phrases

Close-up of the card...

...and the adorable mini purse.
What's not to love about this paper??  It is fun and chic and so bright and cheerful.  Both of these projects are pretty straightforward.  The only things you might not be able to figure out from the photos are the scalloped yellow detail on the card...I used my scallop border punch and then punched a hole in each scallop with my 1/16" hole punch. I liked that it sort of mimicked the pattern in the paper.  The ribbon is the new daffodil delight seam binding ribbon...so rich and yummy...love it!  On the purse I added a little rich razzleberry button (from the brights pack) and then adhered a large rhinestone in the centre...so simple and perfectly chic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...