Saturday, March 10, 2012

Gettin' Funky

The fifth option for my upcoming Card Buffet is kinda funky.  I really like this card...its my favourite in the bunch!  I love the colour combo, drawn from the Cheerful Treat hostess DSP, and the layout, inspired by an old Mojo Monday sketch.  Have a look...
Bold and funky card suitable for Mother's Day, a birthday or just a thinking of you.
Gotta love that blossom punch!  Can you tell I'm in love with it?  I love the shape...it makes creating beautiful flowers so quick and easy.
Just a reminder that registration for my Card Buffet closes on Friday, March 16th.  Be sure to email to reserve your spot and let me know which designs you'd like to create, as well as how many of each. 
Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...