Sunday, February 12, 2012

Super Simple Valentine's Card

Well, it's two days till V-day...are you prepared?  My son is SO excited about his Valentine's party at pre-school...he's been counting down for two weeks already!  We've got his Valentines all made for his classmates and he's decided which red shirt he is going to wear.  Honestly, he's more excited about this than he was for Christmas!  Ah to be four-and-a-half again!
Today's card is a quick and easy one I created quite a while back.  The best part is that I stamped it all in two easy steps, thanks to the ability to mount multiple clear-mount stamps on the same block.  Have a look...
Simple Valentine featuring the P.S. I Love You Stamp Set
Told you it was simple!  I stamped all of the basic gray images at once by mounting them all on a single block and then stamped the two different red images individually.  Talk about quick and easy!  All that stamping took less than two minutes!  I then added a few little accents with the red glimmer paper and some little silver mini brads.  The whole thing is mounted with dimensionals on a cardbase that I ran through my perfect polka dots embossing folder.  So quick and easy, but still effective.
Hope your weekend is going well...and that you find some time to stamp!

2 comments:

  1. Very simple card, yet clean and elegant!
    Love the touch of glimmer!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you balanced the card with the glimmer strips to the mini brads on opposite sides!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...