Tuesday, January 24, 2012

It's the most wonderful time of the year!


Nope...its not Christmas...or back to school for that matter (have I ever mentioned how much we teachers HATE those Staples commercials?).  It is SALE-A-BRATION!!  For the next 10 weeks Stampin' Up is offering a ton of fantastic promotions.  What's all the excitment about?  FREE STUFF that's what!  There are three ways you can earn free product:



I am so excited about this year's edition of Sale-a-bration!  There are so many fabulous products that I can't wait to get my hands on!  I've been showcasing a few products over the past month or so, but look forward to more great projects using products from the SAB catty.
Tonight I have my first SAB workshop...on the first day of the promotion, no less!  I'll post photos of the projects tomorrow...it promises to be a fun evening.  Call or email today to book your SAB event and start your wishlist.  I'll do my best to help you earn everything on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...