Monday, December 12, 2011

No Camera = No Photos

So you've probably been wondering where the heck I've been for the past week.  I am here, really busy, but still stamping.  My pre-order for the new Occasions Mini and Sale-a-bration came and I had a chance to play for an hour or two.  The problem is my camera isn't working!  We are in the process of determining whether it is more economical to get it fixed or just buy a new one.  The challenge is, with Christmas fast-approaching, Santa may be working on a new camera for me so....no photos for now!  I've tried to let Santa know how urgent it is that I have a functioning camera, so maybe he'll make an early delivery.  In the meantime, happy stamping!  I'll have LOTS to share when I do finally regain the ability to take pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...