Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Its Time...

...for me to stop commenting on how fast time is flying by these days, I know; but really, where is the month going?  Here it is the 18th and I'm still on the 4th in my head!  It sometimes scares me just how fast our lives can pass by.  This week is another busy one...and so I again have had little time to stamp; however I did whip up a cute little card last night for a stamp-a-stack I am teaching tomorrow evening.  More on that later...for now I have a card I made a while back that my SAS hostess also requested we make tomorrow night.  Have a look...

Holiday card using Letters to Santa DSP and the Tree Trimmings stamp set.  The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.

Inside of card using the sentiment from the Christmas Greetings stamp set.
I designed this card intending to use it for a techniques class on masking.  I stamped the green ornament on the front of the card and then masked it while I stamped the red and brown ones.  The result gives the illusion of depth.  The rest of the card is fairly straightforward as it features some of the gorgeous patterns on the Letters to Santa DSP.  I finished it off with a bit of old olive satin ribbon and a real red glimmer brad to add a bit of sparkle.
On a completely different note, I just wanted to remind everyone of my upcoming Mini Album class on Saturday, October 29th at 9:30 am.  This little album makes a beautiful Christmas gift for just about anyone, but is especially appreciated by grandmas (my mom gets one with photos of my son ever year).  There is still room remaining if you would like to join us.  For further details click HERE.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...