Sunday, September 25, 2011

What happened to the weekend???

How is it Sunday night already??  I'm not sure how, but the weekend somehow escaped me.  I had my Valley Girls Club meeting today and it went a wee bit long...they like to chat!  Then I stopped by for a little auntie time with my new nephew on my way home and here it is, 9:30 pm!  How can time go so fast on the weekend yet so slowly during the week?  I am not ready for Monday yet!  Since I have a ton to do before I can sleep tonight, this post will be a quick one.  This card is one that I designed for my Christmas Club which is meeting this week on Thursday.  We are focusing on the Sounding Joy set from the mini, since everyone loves it!  See what you think...

Holiday card featuring the Sounding Joy set from the holiday mini.
I went with a cool colour scheme of marina mist, night of navy and whisper white on this card. I embossed a third of the background using the snowburst embossing folder, which is also in the mini and then die cut a snowflake using the snowflake #2 die.  It is peeking out from behind the stamped focal image.  I kept this one simple because we'll be making 12 cards on Thursday night and I don't want to be at it all night!  I hope my club members enjoy this one!  Right now I'm off to get ready for my Inky Paws class tomorrow after school.  That is my monthly group of colleagues who meet to stamp after school in the staff room.  It is a fun social time for us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...