Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What a day...and convention hasn't actually started yet!!!

WOW!  What an amazing 24 hours I've had!  Convention hasn't even started yet and I've already had a wonderful time!  I already told you about the dinner and swap I participated in last night.  Today was just as much fun!  After picking up my convention bag (gorgeous!!) and my free stamp sets (awesome!) my upline, Jamilla Ivits and I met up with two other members of our team who had gotten up early to get in line for Memento Mall.  We found them right near the front of the line and had a group photo taken...
The Fab Four!  (L-R:  ME!, Jamilla Ivits, Denise Donald and Natasha Byrne)
Jamilla and I left the two early-birds to fight the crowds in Memento Mall and instead went to the Awards Booth for Jamilla to pick up her awards for leadership, sales and recruiting.  Here is a photo of my proud upline with her pins and Incentive Trip ribbon...so happy for you Jamilla!!
Way to go, Jam!
 Jamilla and I sat and had a coffee and  put together our stamp sets and while we were there one of my table-mates from last night's dinner came by.  Since I was not on the ball enough to take photos last night, I snapped a quick one today of Kit Gosha and I...
What a great lady...so glad I got to meet you, Kit!!
After lunch Jamilla and I headed over to Memento Mall and did some serious damage to our credit cards!  Lots of fun goodies...too much to show you all here!  Let's just say we both left there MUCH poorer!!  After that we headed back to the hotel for some R & R.  On our way back to the convention centre for the kick-off party, we ran into Denise and Natasha again...and found out that Denise has earned Founders Circle!!!  For those who are not familiar with Stampin' Up's incentive and bonus structure, Founder's Circle is a VERY big deal!!!  We don't know yet what awards Denise has actually won, just that she has earned this very prestigious recongition.  We are SO proud of you, Denise!!! You have worked SO hard and deserve this wonderful award!  We will find out tomorrow night at the Awards Night exactly what Denise has won...stay tuned for updates!  Of course, I didn't have the presence of mind this afternoon to snap a photo of Denise with her very chic and stylish Founder's Circle bag...but I'll have lots to show you tomorrow after awards night!  Tomorrow is also our Make-n-Take session and I will be sure to take pictures of all of our projects so that I can post them all for you!  Right now I am off to bed...it is an early morning and a long, action-packed day tomorrow!!

1 comment:

  1. Wishing I were there!!!!!
    So happy you guys are having such a great time! Congrats to Jamilla for her awards pins & incentive trip and to Denise, too for Founder's Circle!!
    WOW, We really are surrounded by super ladies!
    So excited for you all!
    TFS, Leena!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...