Sunday, July 24, 2011

MOJO200...take two!

I mentioned yesterday that I had a second card that I did based on this week's Mojo Monday sketch.  In case you missed it, here is the sketch I am referring to:
The second card I did  is COMPLETELY different from the first.  See what I mean...

Christmas card for MOJO 200 using Easy Events and Many Merry Messages stamp sets

Inside of card
One of the things I like most about working from a sketch is that most of the design work is done for you.   I just have to plug in my elements and voila...quick and easy card-making!  This is the first of several cards I am working on using all of the stamps in the new Easy Events set.  It is the perfect set for beginning stampers because it has images and sentiments for just about every occasion.  The best part is that the images are line art, so they are perfect for colouring...one of my favourite things to do!  Over the next few weeks I'll be posting more cards using images from this great set.  For now, enjoy your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...