Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I'm Here!!!

This is going to be a really quick one!  I just wanted to tell you all that I made it safe and sound to Salt Lake City!!  I am SOOOOOOOO excited to be here for my very first convention!  It has already been  a great experience...last night I attend a dinner, swap and Make-n-take session organized by Lisa Rodrigues.  I just heard about it on our demonstrator forum and decided it might be a fun way to kick off my convention experience!  Man, was I ever right!  We had a blast!  I met a bunch of fantastic ladies from Western Canada and the US and we had ourselves a very fun evening.  Thanks so much to Lisa for organizing this terrific event!  This morning I am up early and off to check in for convention and go SHOPPING!!!! at Memento Mall.  I'll try to do a post later today and tell you what I bought!!

1 comment:

  1. Whoo Hoo!! Momento Mall .... you're poor credit card! Sounds like you had a blast your first night and glad your travel went well!
    Thinking of you, and keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...