Friday, July 15, 2011

Day Two...and I'm EXHAUSTED!!

Well Day Two was another full and busy day!  It started with a breakfast at 7:00 am for first time convention goers.  Since I am one, I was eligible to attend, which meant a VERY early wake-up call.  Given that I had to be at the convention centre so early this morning, I forgot my camera!!!  So I sadly don't have any convention photos to show you today.  I can tell you that I spent the morning in breakout classes learning tons of new teachniques, tips and tricks that I just can't wait to show you!  My head is swimming with project ideas and I can't wait to get home and get busy on making them!  This afternoon I had my WOW card swap.  That's the one I made 120 Centre-Step cards for.  You can see them in this post  and in this one.  It took a while to get more than 100 people organzied to swap but it was worth the wait!  I got so many beautiful cards that will inspire me for months to come!  Again, I can't wait to get home and get busy creating with my new catty order that is sitting in my living room lonely and unloved! 
I did manage to take a couple of quick photos of two of the Make-N-Take projects we did yesterday.  Check these out:
Convention Make-n-Take using the Best Friends Forever stamp set and sentiment from Its Your Day set.  This card also uses the Timeless Portrait Designer Fabric...so gorgeous!

Another convention Make-n-Take using the Raining Flowers stamp set and sentiment from Its Your Day.
Sorry about the less-than-great photos...I did the best I could in my hotel room!  The only way I could get true colours was to use natural light...and that meant putting the cards on the window sill to photograph!  I really love the colour scheme of both of these projects:  Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, More Mustard, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White and Basic Black.  Such a rich and vibrant set of colours!  Wait until you see the other two projects!  I didn't get time to finish them during our Make-n-Take session, so I am taking them home to complete.  I'll be sure to post photos when I'm done!  For now, it is going to be an early night.  I am beat and need to get a solid night's sleep for the last day tomorrow.  I'm sure it will be just as busy as the last 3 have been!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear/see all your ideas 'swimming' in your head! We have to set a playdate for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...