Saturday, July 16, 2011

Day 3: Its over already??

How the heck is it possible that convention is already over?  It seems as though it just started and here I am heading to bed early because I have to be up at 4:30 am to catch my flight home!  What a fantastic week this has been.  I can't say enough about how wonderful the convention experience is.  I have always known Stampin' Up! was a great company because they produce wonderful products, but today's sessions made me realize that more than the great products, Stampin' Up! is about people, not stamps.  Let me try to explain...One of the final speakers today was Rich Jutkins, the president of Stampin' Up.  He spoke about what is important in life...not about the dollars and cents of doing business or about the number of demonstrators on staff, but about finding one's purpose in life.  Is was a very powerful talk and Rich challenged us to find our own purpose and then to put our energy into living our purpose, not into making sales or signing on new recruits.  He argued that if we live our purpose all of those other things will come.  He spoke from the heart and to the hearts of everyone in the room.  It was a wonderful way to end an amazing week!  I have always loved Stampin' Up's products, but now I can honestly say that I love the company I represent too.  Thank you, Stampin' Up for a wonderful week...I can't wait for next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...