Monday, June 20, 2011

Some more Sneak Peek fun...

Today's card is a simple one, compared to yesterdays!  This weekend I was working on designs for the Make-n-Takes for my Hostess Appreciation event this Friday night.  I want to use all new products to showcase the upcoming catalogue as well as to promote the new Hostess plan.  Here is one of the cards I came up with:

Cheerful card made using the Hello Blossoms A La Carte stamp from the Summer Mini and the Cheerful Treat DSP from the upcoming new IB&C
I kept this card really simple, knowing that I have LOTS of other fun activities planned for my Hostess Night.  I like the way the flowers from the stamped image are echoed in the DSP...I also LOVE the colour combo:  melon mambo, concord crush and lucky limeade...can't go wrong with such yummy colours!
I am SO excited about the new Hostess program and cant' wait to tell all of my past hostesses about it.  If you'd like to learn more I'd be happy to explain it to you too!  Just drop me a line and I'll give you the deets!

Till tomorrow, happy stamping!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...