Sunday, June 5, 2011

Another Sneak Peek...this time for baby...

One of the things I love about Stampin' Up! is the versatility of their products.  Even though a product line may be designed with one theme or use in mind, it so often lends itself to other used.  The card I have for you today is a perfect example of that.  First...have a look:

Baby card made with items from my new IBC Sneak Peek...

Inside of card...sentiment is from God's Blessings set
Now, the letters on the front of the card are punched out from the Just Add Cake DSP.  This came as part of a bundle I earned at a discount through sales and recruiting.  The paper is definitely bright and cheerful...perfect for birthdays and kids cards.  When I turned one of the pieces over...viola...a whole sheet of letters in baja breeze and white!!  I immediately thought baby card and set about putting this together.  The front actually uses no stamps at all!  Just the letters and the gorgous new lace border punch, along with my Big Shot and Perfect Polka dots embossing folder.  For this inside I wanted to carry something over from the front and had a scrap of punched lace leftover, so it was a natural fit.  This card literally took me 10 minutes to make.  I LOVE fast and easy!  Thanks Stampin' Up!...I love these new products!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...