Wednesday, March 16, 2011

More Fun with the Paisley Petals DSP

Yesterday I gave you a little taste of the great new products that are part of the Spring Is Blossoming promotion that begins April 1st.  Today I have another card for you that uses more of that fabulous DSP.  Check this out...

Card made with the new Paisley Petals DSP and the Just Believe and Tiny Tags stamp sets.
Close up of sentiment and another gorgeous antique brad.
Inside of card...this is the lower right corner; I left the rest blank to write a nice note of appreciation.
The colours in this paper are so saturated and rich.  It makes any project that features it so vibrant.  I also  love the way the images in the patterns work with the Elegant Lines embossing folder!  That was a happy moment of discovery...let me tell you!  The more I play with these great new products, the more fantastic ways I am finding to use them.

I just wish I had a couple more weeks off work to fully explore the possibilities!  My holidays are more than half over and I'm nowhere near half-way through my TO DO list!  It didn't help that my son came down with the stomach flu AGAIN today!!  Just what every mom wants to do over March break...clean up barf...joy.  Hopefully this will be a short-lived episode and he'll be back to normal soon.  In the meantime I have to get cracking on his birthday party invitations!  The party is two weeks from Saturday and I haven't even finished the invites yet!  YIKES!  Then there are the two classes and two workshops I have next week that I haven't even started prepping for.  Oh...and my marking that I brought home from school with me.  You're probably thinking, "What is she doing blogging about it?  Get off the computer and get busy Leena!!"  I'm thinking the same thing...see you tomorrow!!

1 comment:

  1. Great colour combo Leena. I really like the little tags.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...